If you are like most women, you dread the day when you have to go shopping for bras. Women have mental lists of reasons why they shouldn’t buy bras – they’re expensive, they don’t like to shop for themselves, and they don’t have the time or patience to try on all the bras in the store, or I just can’t find the fit! suitable! Frustrating? There’s no getting around it, sometimes you need to buy a new bra, and that doesn’t mean the wires will go through the fabric! Knowing when to buy a new bra is essential to keep your arms comfortable and well-shaped. Here are some reasons why you may need a new bra now.
1. If last summer was the last time you bought a bra. Buying bras can be expensive. It can be easy to spend $ 50, $ 75, or even $ 100 on a bra, but there are plenty of bras for less than $ 30, too! Think of it this way, if you can spend that money on a manicure / pedicure or a couple of movie tickets, you can definitely spend it on a bra!
2. A special occasion. Is a wedding coming up? A ‘formal’ dance maybe? On certain occasions, you may need to wear a strapless or ‘convertible’ bra – essential to every woman’s wardrobe!
3. Good news! You are pregnant! You may not need a maternity bra yet, but expect to grow a couple of sizes during your pregnancy. Even women with small breasts will eventually need an underwire bra for support during pregnancy. Taking care of your breasts during pregnancy and lactation, with good bras, can minimize postpartum sagging. Look for brands like Bali, Playtex, and Calvin Klein for comfortable bras for pregnancy or nursing.
4. Your bra just doesn’t fit. If your bra is stretched out, the back strap is riding up, you are constantly adjusting, or if you are embarrassed to wear a tight shirt, you need a different bra. First, be honest with yourself: would you like to be a C cup, but are you really a B cup? Or what if a DD is too small for you? Your bra should support and shape you, without restricting you. Your bra should not be loose in any way when you stand up. Don’t be ashamed to search for plus size or plus size bras for the right fight. If you wear T-shirts frequently, a good seamless bra is essential. Again, stop worrying about your size! Get a bra that is comfortable for you.
5. Your bra’s best friend is your washing machine. Remember that bras must be hand washed. Most of us don’t have the time, but in this case, do yourself and your bra a favor and get yourself a bag of lingerie! Bras that are machine washed / dried need to be replaced much more frequently than those that are gently hand washed.
6. With rings poking into your skin. The underwire of a bra should lie flat against your skin, under your breasts. If you feel the underwire go through the fabric, you need a new bra! Find yourself adjusting the hoops in its correct position throughout the day? Time for a new bra.
7. Holes in your bra. If your bra is broken in any way, this is a sign that it needs to be replaced. Think of it this way, a bra with holes can break completely at any time. What are you going to do?
8. Your bra does not have the same shape and support as a new bra of the same size. This is especially true for sports bras. If you hold up your existing bra for a new one of the same size and it doesn’t look the same, you’ve spent it! Champion or Adidas are good sports bra brands.
9. You have gained or lost weight. Your breasts are mainly made up of fatty tissue, so when you gain or lose weight, a significant change in size may occur, ensuring a new bra. Whenever you gain or lose 10 pounds, you should wear a bra to make sure you buy the right size for your body.
10. Ready for a new look? You don’t have to wait until your old arm is ripped and ripped to get a new one! Have fun with it! If you usually wear plain cotton bras, try sexy patterned lace bras for a quick boost. You may discover a whole new world of bras for yourself!
Buying bras shouldn’t be frustrating. If you find a bra that fits you “like a glove,” you may want to wear some in case they are discontinued. Have fun shopping for your bra, but remember, a good bra should be comfortable and to hold you, it shouldn’t be a hassle. Happy shopping!